Clinical Trial Team
Located in UK, EU and USA, Image Analysis team is a fully audited, ISO 13485 and CRF 21 part 11 compliant medical imaging service company with 100+ years of combined experience in planning, designing and delivering clinical trials.
To initiate your trial, we will take you through the following steps:
1. Initial consultation on the company’s regulatory strategy and compound positioning
2. Preliminary analysis of operational execution of the trial and overview of the key risks
3. Assessment of clinical hypotheses and the imaging methodologies to ensure their appropriateness for the study
4. Overview of the clou dbased infrastructure for the trial and assessment of all stakeholders
6. Reader, site and other stakeholder selection
Who are we:
Our dedicated Clinical Advisory Board, led by Dr. Mikael Boesen, MD, PhD, the Chair of Clinical Advisory Board have authored thousands of peer-reviewed articles and served on numerous international scientific, regulatory and industry panels. An appropriate expert will be engaged to advise on your trial.
Trial Delivery and Technology team, led by Mark Hinton, Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for successful delivery of your trial. This team of project managers, CRAs and developers support the cloud based platform for clinical trial data management, develops novel image processing and scoring methods and real-time image pre-processing routines to improve image quality, conducts clinical data management and trial management.
Regulatory and Clinical Research Team led by in-house oncology and musculosketetal experts will support the design and development of the trial chapter and all imaging documentation. The team will provide ongoing regulatory advise and ensure that the trial utilizes appropriate clinical and imaging protocols and biomarkers, which will address the treatment efficacy and safety.
What Our Clients Say
- Dynamika is really fantastic! Salvatore Costantino, Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Sassari, Italy
I am a clinical-research fellow with high experience in prostate MRI analysis and reporting. I have been using Dynamika mostly to help the analysis support team to develop a PI-RADS structured reporting user interface.
The software is extremely useful and has the potential to be used in daily clinical practice. One of the most important skills of Dynamika is the capability of providing high quality tools to report prostate mpMRIs together with the possibility of assessing quantitative analysis at the same time.
Therefore, Dynamika opens a new window in the use of automated and semi-automated algorithms both for clinical and research purposes.
The integration of these two aspects is further strengthened by the remarkable competence of the support team that is constantly willing to help me when necessary.
I hope to keep on working with Dynamika and taking advantage of all its valuable tools during my clinical-research practice.
Francesco Giganti- Clinical Research Fellow, University College Hospital, London, UK
- Dynamika is key to precise and accurate early diagnostics and a powerful tool for follow-up of post-op and post chemo and/or radio treatment patients. Roman Marin, Head of CT and MRI Department
- I feel strongly that by making Dynamika available, student researchers could come up with very interesting and meaningful quantitative projects. Laura, Radiographer
- We have been using Dynamika software to analyse DCE data as part of a research project using multiparametric MRI for targeted radiotherapy treatment planning. We have found the software extremely useful compared with software delivered with our MRI scanner for a number of reasons, in particular: the ability to control each stage of the data processing, the ability to assess image quality and examine the parametric and pharmacokinetic maps in detail. Our project requires a quantitative (rather than qualitative) analysis of the DCE data and we have been very impressed with the collaborative approach of the Image Analysis support team in helping us achieve our goals. In addition, we commend the support team in providing informative and responsive training sessions and willingness to develop the software to meet the needs of our research project. Hayley Reynolds, Research Fellow, The Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia