Inflammatory, Degenerative and Rare Disease of Musculoskeletal System
Full service of trail design and delivery, with emphasis on selection of the right quantitative imaging markers in studies investigating new compounds for diseases of musculoskeletal system, including
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: RAMRIS for measurements of volume of erosion, synovium and oedema
- Inflammatory Arthritis with DEMRIQ for measurements of synovial volume and inflammation
- Gout: CT, MR and X-ray
- Lupus with CT and MRI, inc dynamic measures vascularity in the synovial tissue and oedema
- DMD and other muscle wasting disease, inc volume of fat and muscle
- Ankylosing Spondylitis, CRMO, and spondyloarthropathies which require measurements of the volume and perfusion of lesions
- Osteoarthritis biomarkers through X-ray and MRI of cartilage to measure the volume and inflammation, texture and morphology of cartilage
Oncology and Immuno-Oncology
Full service of trail design and delivery, with emphasis on selection of the right quantitative imaging markers in studies investigating new compounds in breast, prostate, liver, head and neck and renal cancers:
- Solid Tumor (RECIST, immuno-oncology criteria, pharmacokinetic measurements)
- Tumour Volume and Diameter assessment for immuno-oncology
- Perfusion and vascularity biomarkers
- Morphology and heterogeneity
- Biomarkers associated with advanced imaging and image fusion techniques, inc. DCE-MRI, DWI and ADC, PET / SPECT, perfusion CT
Neuro-inflammatory and Neuro-degenerative Conditions
Full service of trail design and delivery, with emphasis on selection of the right quantitative imaging markers in studies investigating new compounds in glioma, alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia through automated measurements of the volume of hippocampus and texture of hippocampus
- Inflammatory Neurological conditions with RANO, volume of tumor (pixel by pixel), tumor perfusion and pharmaco-kinetics
- Histogram analysis and advanced statistical modelling for rare conditions
What Our Clients Say
- We have been using Dynamika software to analyse DCE data as part of a research project using multiparametric MRI for targeted radiotherapy treatment planning. We have found the software extremely useful compared with software delivered with our MRI scanner for a number of reasons, in particular: the ability to control each stage of the data processing, the ability to assess image quality and examine the parametric and pharmacokinetic maps in detail. Our project requires a quantitative (rather than qualitative) analysis of the DCE data and we have been very impressed with the collaborative approach of the Image Analysis support team in helping us achieve our goals. In addition, we commend the support team in providing informative and responsive training sessions and willingness to develop the software to meet the needs of our research project. Hayley Reynolds, Research Fellow, The Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- Dynamika is key to precise and accurate early diagnostics and a powerful tool for follow-up of post-op and post chemo and/or radio treatment patients. Roman Marin, Head of CT and MRI Department
- I feel strongly that by making Dynamika available, student researchers could come up with very interesting and meaningful quantitative projects. Laura, Radiographer
- Dynamika is really fantastic! Salvatore Costantino, Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Sassari, Italy
I am a clinical-research fellow with high experience in prostate MRI analysis and reporting. I have been using Dynamika mostly to help the analysis support team to develop a PI-RADS structured reporting user interface.
The software is extremely useful and has the potential to be used in daily clinical practice. One of the most important skills of Dynamika is the capability of providing high quality tools to report prostate mpMRIs together with the possibility of assessing quantitative analysis at the same time.
Therefore, Dynamika opens a new window in the use of automated and semi-automated algorithms both for clinical and research purposes.
The integration of these two aspects is further strengthened by the remarkable competence of the support team that is constantly willing to help me when necessary.
I hope to keep on working with Dynamika and taking advantage of all its valuable tools during my clinical-research practice.
Francesco Giganti- Clinical Research Fellow, University College Hospital, London, UK