Cloud Trial Platform
Dynamika Platform is a cloud-based next-generation platform for efficient management of the trial progress and data logistics, have powered over 100 studies and helped to reliably deliver clinical trials in phases from I to IV.
Since 2008, Dynamika has been an integral part of many trails and academic imaging projects. By connecting multiple stakeholders including trial site, image readers, investigators and project managers, we enable them to
- acquire, transfer and manage imaging data through the secure cloud infrastructure
- share and query the data points and communicate with the trial team within the platform
- manage performance of all stakeholders on the trial
- conduct fully automated and expert data quality control
- deploy advanced imaging algorithms and standardize them across multiple sites
- ensure high reproduciblity between the readers.
and much more!
Dynamika is the most cost efficient solution available to the Sponsors today. Through automation of many labour intensive process, especially within image quality assurance, it help reducing the cost of running a trial as well as reducing a possibility for human error.
This is a pure web-browser solution with compatibility to any PACS or Scanner, which requires no additional harward or software download for the site or reader
Dynamika carries the most advanced cutting edge image analysis algorithms enabling the readers to conduct the state-of-the-art assessment of the trial data and extract the most useful biomarkers to support treatment efficacy or safety as well as to enable the Sponsor to make early go / no go decisions.
*All our services are conducted under CFR21-11 and GCP. All products and product related services are ISO13485 approved. The technology and all image analysis algorithms are validated in pre-clinical, clinical and clinical research settings with the results published in over 200 peer-reviewed articles addressing issues such as sensitivity, stability, reproducibility in long and short term follow-ups.
What Our Clients Say
I am a clinical-research fellow with high experience in prostate MRI analysis and reporting. I have been using Dynamika mostly to help the analysis support team to develop a PI-RADS structured reporting user interface.
The software is extremely useful and has the potential to be used in daily clinical practice. One of the most important skills of Dynamika is the capability of providing high quality tools to report prostate mpMRIs together with the possibility of assessing quantitative analysis at the same time.
Therefore, Dynamika opens a new window in the use of automated and semi-automated algorithms both for clinical and research purposes.
The integration of these two aspects is further strengthened by the remarkable competence of the support team that is constantly willing to help me when necessary.
I hope to keep on working with Dynamika and taking advantage of all its valuable tools during my clinical-research practice.
Francesco Giganti- Clinical Research Fellow, University College Hospital, London, UK
- Dynamika is key to precise and accurate early diagnostics and a powerful tool for follow-up of post-op and post chemo and/or radio treatment patients. Roman Marin, Head of CT and MRI Department
- Dynamika is really fantastic! Salvatore Costantino, Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Sassari, Italy
- I feel strongly that by making Dynamika available, student researchers could come up with very interesting and meaningful quantitative projects. Laura, Radiographer
- We have been using Dynamika software to analyse DCE data as part of a research project using multiparametric MRI for targeted radiotherapy treatment planning. We have found the software extremely useful compared with software delivered with our MRI scanner for a number of reasons, in particular: the ability to control each stage of the data processing, the ability to assess image quality and examine the parametric and pharmacokinetic maps in detail. Our project requires a quantitative (rather than qualitative) analysis of the DCE data and we have been very impressed with the collaborative approach of the Image Analysis support team in helping us achieve our goals. In addition, we commend the support team in providing informative and responsive training sessions and willingness to develop the software to meet the needs of our research project. Hayley Reynolds, Research Fellow, The Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia