Dynamika for Research
Dynamika Open Access Program is our initiative to support clinical research studies run by academic investigators.
if you would line to discuss your project, please contact Image Analysis’ R&D team through email@example.com
Dynamika Open Access*
Free Training Webinar
|Dynamika is designed to quantify imaging data in clinical studies or clinical practice using fully automated and semi-automated algorithms, deploying patient motion correction and state-of-the-art reporting.||To give you the right tools to conduct small research studies, we offer free licences of Dynamika. It is a cloud based solution and requires no installation – all you need to start MRI image analysis is an Internet browser!||Watch our latest webinars to learn more about the use of Dynamika as a tool for the analysis of static and DCE-MRI data.|
Fill in your details below to start using Dynamika
- Dynamika (ISO13485, CE, CFR21-11, FDA) is a dedicated solution for the quantification of Dynamic Contrast Enhanced (DCE), static T1, STIR and many other MRI sequences.
- This is the industry leading cloud based software solution that has been developed in close collaboration with clinical specialists, researchers and radiologists
- Dynamika is used by over 1000 radiographers, image readers and radiologists as well as researcher and clinical investigators to measure the treatment effect on daily basis
- Dynamika is a cloud based software solution which does not require installation and allows for secure image transfer, de-identification and storage in the cloud
- It allows fast and easy control of image quality and protocol standardisation.
- Any images (0.2T – 9T MRI, prospective or retrospective, clinical and pre-clinical) can be processed.
- Image analysis is performed in real time and can be done from anywhere.
We are continuously working on improving Dynamika and developing novel algorithms to ensure that You can quantify any MRI.
Let us hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Dynamika Open Access licence allows you to create a database of up to 20 MRI studies with static and dynamic images. There is no time restriction. You access comprehensive functionality.
What Our Clients Say
I am a clinical-research fellow with high experience in prostate MRI analysis and reporting. I have been using Dynamika mostly to help the analysis support team to develop a PI-RADS structured reporting user interface.
The software is extremely useful and has the potential to be used in daily clinical practice. One of the most important skills of Dynamika is the capability of providing high quality tools to report prostate mpMRIs together with the possibility of assessing quantitative analysis at the same time.
Therefore, Dynamika opens a new window in the use of automated and semi-automated algorithms both for clinical and research purposes.
The integration of these two aspects is further strengthened by the remarkable competence of the support team that is constantly willing to help me when necessary.
I hope to keep on working with Dynamika and taking advantage of all its valuable tools during my clinical-research practice.
Francesco Giganti- Clinical Research Fellow, University College Hospital, London, UK
- Dynamika is key to precise and accurate early diagnostics and a powerful tool for follow-up of post-op and post chemo and/or radio treatment patients. Roman Marin, Head of CT and MRI Department
- We have been using Dynamika software to analyse DCE data as part of a research project using multiparametric MRI for targeted radiotherapy treatment planning. We have found the software extremely useful compared with software delivered with our MRI scanner for a number of reasons, in particular: the ability to control each stage of the data processing, the ability to assess image quality and examine the parametric and pharmacokinetic maps in detail. Our project requires a quantitative (rather than qualitative) analysis of the DCE data and we have been very impressed with the collaborative approach of the Image Analysis support team in helping us achieve our goals. In addition, we commend the support team in providing informative and responsive training sessions and willingness to develop the software to meet the needs of our research project. Hayley Reynolds, Research Fellow, The Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- I feel strongly that by making Dynamika available, student researchers could come up with very interesting and meaningful quantitative projects. Laura, Radiographer
- Dynamika is really fantastic! Salvatore Costantino, Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Sassari, Italy