Dynamika Cloud Platform is the industry leading software platform for delivering clinical trials phase O-IV as well and intelligent trial stakeholder management. It is a comprehensive cloud-based Clinical Trial Image Management System with an integrated multi-stakeholder data management, data upload and data read optimized workflows and a full suite of advanced image analysis functionality for semi and fully automated processing of the MRI sequences, perfusion CT, Xray and other imaging modalities. Dynamika allows the Sponsors to seamlessly utilize the latest scientific innovation, while ensuring efficient delivery of the trial and objective assessment of key stakeholder performance.
Efficient Delivery with DYNAMIKA
- Dynamika’s cloud based infrastructure ensures that there is no data loss, mis-labelling or data redundancy in the trial
- Dynamika is a clinical workflow driven software and was designed to support clinical trial processes
- Dynamika’s comprehensive intelligent decision support tools help guiding all trial stakeholders through the steps needed to either manage or control trial data. This greatly increases efficiency of data management and allows for full tractability of the steps.
- On average, with Dynamika, image analysis is reduced by 50% and an image readers would need as little as 1h training to kick start the analysis
Standardisation and Reproducibility
- Dynamika’s integrated quality control techniques allow to assess image quality as it is acquired at the site
- Dynamika supports full audit trial to ensure that step step or interaction with the data is tracked and recorded
- Dynamika allows for seamless standardisation of complex imaging protocols across multiple sites
Imaging Biomarkers in Your Trial
- Dynamika allows readers to conduct scoring with majority of state-of-the-art scoring methods, such as RAMRIS, RECIST, RANO faster and achieve up to 95% reproducibility with advanced image analysis techniques
- Dynamika integrates all advanced image scoring routines, including perfusion and diffusion, pixel by pixel analysis, texture and morphology analysis giving the Sponsor an opportunity to explore additional biomarkers which can delivery better understanding of their compound efficacy
- Dynamika integrates Patient Motion Reduction algorithms to ensure that all images acquired in the trial are not affected by patient breathing or movement artefacts and therefore much more reliable for biomarker extraction
- Dynamika has been used in clinical practice and clinical research for over 7 years and it is the only software platform which consistently succeed to translate the best of academic research into clinical practice and clinical trials. Because of Dynamika’s unique position between researcher and clinicians, we are able to utilise the latest cutting edge algorithms in your study
What Our Clients Say
I am a clinical-research fellow with high experience in prostate MRI analysis and reporting. I have been using Dynamika mostly to help the analysis support team to develop a PI-RADS structured reporting user interface.
The software is extremely useful and has the potential to be used in daily clinical practice. One of the most important skills of Dynamika is the capability of providing high quality tools to report prostate mpMRIs together with the possibility of assessing quantitative analysis at the same time.
Therefore, Dynamika opens a new window in the use of automated and semi-automated algorithms both for clinical and research purposes.
The integration of these two aspects is further strengthened by the remarkable competence of the support team that is constantly willing to help me when necessary.
I hope to keep on working with Dynamika and taking advantage of all its valuable tools during my clinical-research practice.
Francesco Giganti- Clinical Research Fellow, University College Hospital, London, UK
- I feel strongly that by making Dynamika available, student researchers could come up with very interesting and meaningful quantitative projects. Laura, Radiographer
- Dynamika is key to precise and accurate early diagnostics and a powerful tool for follow-up of post-op and post chemo and/or radio treatment patients. Roman Marin, Head of CT and MRI Department
- Dynamika is really fantastic! Salvatore Costantino, Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Sassari, Italy
- We have been using Dynamika software to analyse DCE data as part of a research project using multiparametric MRI for targeted radiotherapy treatment planning. We have found the software extremely useful compared with software delivered with our MRI scanner for a number of reasons, in particular: the ability to control each stage of the data processing, the ability to assess image quality and examine the parametric and pharmacokinetic maps in detail. Our project requires a quantitative (rather than qualitative) analysis of the DCE data and we have been very impressed with the collaborative approach of the Image Analysis support team in helping us achieve our goals. In addition, we commend the support team in providing informative and responsive training sessions and willingness to develop the software to meet the needs of our research project. Hayley Reynolds, Research Fellow, The Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia