What we do
IMAGE ANALYSIS GROUP combines life science advisory services, patented technologies, imaging capabilities and bespoke investment strategies to actively manage clinical programs of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies involved in clinical research of oncology, CNS and musculoskeletal diseases.
- Financial Risk-sharing
Our unique risk-sharing models allow us to be truly aligned with our clients and share the same goal of time and cost efficient trial delivery. Our industry leading targeted trial design, unique approach for incorporation of advanced imaging biomarkers to deliver robust and competitive efficacy and safety data, clinical and financial understanding of the market allow de-risking of the trial execution, reduced expenditure of capital and increased ROIs for the investors.
- Proprietary Evaluation Process of PhI-III
Patented benchmarking libraries, analytics platform and the most comprehensive expert advisory board allow to accurately project costs and timelines, discover risk reduction potential and identify early potential regulatory issues or barriers to approval, thus helping our clients to formulate clear strategy to enhance approval
- Efficient Trial Delivery
Tailored, multi-dimensional views of live trial delivery and real time information access give our clients comfort that the trial is being properly conducted and dramatically accelerates the due diligence process. We guarantee high level of efficiency in trial delivery achieved through automation of the clinical trial processes, intelligent management of all stakeholders and reduction of human error.
We closely work with many CRO and CMO partners to who share our philosophy of risk sharing with our clients and able to support advanced methodologies for patient stratification, ensure faster enrolment and robust patient retention.
We have particular interest and over 10 years of experience in advising on and delivering imaging critical clinical trials, where advanced imaging based biomarkers provide critical evidence of the novel compound safety and efficacy. All our services are ISO13485 and 21 CFR part 11 complaint through the use of Quality Management System with Standard Operating Procedures (audited).
What Our Clients Say
- I feel strongly that by making Dynamika available, student researchers could come up with very interesting and meaningful quantitative projects. Laura, Radiographer
- Dynamika is really fantastic! Salvatore Costantino, Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Sassari, Italy
- We have been using Dynamika software to analyse DCE data as part of a research project using multiparametric MRI for targeted radiotherapy treatment planning. We have found the software extremely useful compared with software delivered with our MRI scanner for a number of reasons, in particular: the ability to control each stage of the data processing, the ability to assess image quality and examine the parametric and pharmacokinetic maps in detail. Our project requires a quantitative (rather than qualitative) analysis of the DCE data and we have been very impressed with the collaborative approach of the Image Analysis support team in helping us achieve our goals. In addition, we commend the support team in providing informative and responsive training sessions and willingness to develop the software to meet the needs of our research project. Hayley Reynolds, Research Fellow, The Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- Dynamika is key to precise and accurate early diagnostics and a powerful tool for follow-up of post-op and post chemo and/or radio treatment patients. Roman Marin, Head of CT and MRI Department
I am a clinical-research fellow with high experience in prostate MRI analysis and reporting. I have been using Dynamika mostly to help the analysis support team to develop a PI-RADS structured reporting user interface.
The software is extremely useful and has the potential to be used in daily clinical practice. One of the most important skills of Dynamika is the capability of providing high quality tools to report prostate mpMRIs together with the possibility of assessing quantitative analysis at the same time.
Therefore, Dynamika opens a new window in the use of automated and semi-automated algorithms both for clinical and research purposes.
The integration of these two aspects is further strengthened by the remarkable competence of the support team that is constantly willing to help me when necessary.
I hope to keep on working with Dynamika and taking advantage of all its valuable tools during my clinical-research practice.
Francesco Giganti- Clinical Research Fellow, University College Hospital, London, UK