We cover a bigger footprint and often take a holistic approach to the development of a clinical asset: from the strategic positioning, development of a protocol which address the study objectives and the company’s financial health to planning of a bespoke route-to-market, the investment. We believe that imaging is a critical part of clinical R&D, especially in the assessment of therapeutic efficacy of a new treatment. The use of imaging biomarkers allows making objective decisions on the new drug efficacy, reducing timelines and costs of early phase trials. We believe that key aspects for delivery of a successful imaging trial are:
- Strategic design of an imaging protocol that is patient friendly but at the same time will generate imaging biomarkers which give the new compound a competitive edge and clear differentiation from the competition.
- Operational experience in using electronic image management system and in most cases the cloud-based infrastructure to improve the quality of data collection, standardization and the analysis while reducing the cost.
- Scientific and therapeutic experience in selecting the right image analysis methods to allow for as much automation in the collection of measurements as possible. This helps to reduce errors and human effort, computer-aided image data and measurements are more likely to be reproducible, more sensitivity and less expensive.
IA is a boutique expert clinical research organization with dedicated in-house imaging experts and clear team structures, ensuring that our clients have direct access to world-class experts and the company’s management. In the last 5 years, our team has delivered over 100 trials, phase O-IV primarily focusing on the early phase science-intensive efficacy trials, which require specific expertise in the use of quantitative medical imaging techniques to produce adequate surrogate endpoints. We work with broad range of imaging modalities (MRI, CT, US, X-ray, PET and SPECT) for a variety of therapeutic areas giving our clients access to the best clinical data while minimizing overall study risk.
What Our Clients Say
I am a clinical-research fellow with high experience in prostate MRI analysis and reporting. I have been using Dynamika mostly to help the analysis support team to develop a PI-RADS structured reporting user interface.
The software is extremely useful and has the potential to be used in daily clinical practice. One of the most important skills of Dynamika is the capability of providing high quality tools to report prostate mpMRIs together with the possibility of assessing quantitative analysis at the same time.
Therefore, Dynamika opens a new window in the use of automated and semi-automated algorithms both for clinical and research purposes.
The integration of these two aspects is further strengthened by the remarkable competence of the support team that is constantly willing to help me when necessary.
I hope to keep on working with Dynamika and taking advantage of all its valuable tools during my clinical-research practice.
Francesco Giganti- Clinical Research Fellow, University College Hospital, London, UK
- I feel strongly that by making Dynamika available, student researchers could come up with very interesting and meaningful quantitative projects. Laura, Radiographer
- Dynamika is really fantastic! Salvatore Costantino, Post Doctoral Researcher, University of Sassari, Italy
- We have been using Dynamika software to analyse DCE data as part of a research project using multiparametric MRI for targeted radiotherapy treatment planning. We have found the software extremely useful compared with software delivered with our MRI scanner for a number of reasons, in particular: the ability to control each stage of the data processing, the ability to assess image quality and examine the parametric and pharmacokinetic maps in detail. Our project requires a quantitative (rather than qualitative) analysis of the DCE data and we have been very impressed with the collaborative approach of the Image Analysis support team in helping us achieve our goals. In addition, we commend the support team in providing informative and responsive training sessions and willingness to develop the software to meet the needs of our research project. Hayley Reynolds, Research Fellow, The Peter MacCullum Cancer Centre, Melbourne, Australia
- Dynamika is key to precise and accurate early diagnostics and a powerful tool for follow-up of post-op and post chemo and/or radio treatment patients. Roman Marin, Head of CT and MRI Department